The Magpul MOE Hand Guard for AR15/M16 rifles with carbine-length
'direct impingement' gas systems combines the light weight of a
standard hand guard with modular flexibility. Slots at the two, six,
and ten o'clock positions allow for optional mounting of Picatinny rail
sections for tactical lights and other accessories. Reinforced,
heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability
without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. Front
extensions and lower lip provides additional operator protection from
hot front sight assembly.
- Replaces standard M4 Carbine-type hand guards
- Easy to install utilizing existing front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail mounting slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- MOE Polymer Rail Sections (5, 7, 9, and 11 slot lengths available)
- MOE Illumination Kit
- MVG - MOE Vertical Grip
- MOE Hand Guard, Carbine-Length
- Weight: 0.39 lb.
- Length, overall: 7.12 in.
- Length, mounting: 6.56 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.32 in.
- Width, max: 2.19 in.
The MOE Hand Guard – Carbine-Length is a direct
replacement for existing M4 carbine type hand guards and utilizes the
existing front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring.
NOT compatible with any known piston systems.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure
to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul
Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property
damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or
modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This product and/or its components is subject to the
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR, 22 CFR Parts 120-130)
and export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license
issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade
Additionally, any documents or engineering drawings, prints, etc. that
can be viewed, downloaded, or printed from our Web site may contain
technical data which may not be exported outside of the United States,
or released or disclosed to non-US persons (i.e. persons who are not US
citizens or lawful permanent residents) inside of the United States,
without prior written authorization by the relevant US Government
Violations of these export laws are subject to severe civil, criminal and administrative penalties.
On hand for fast shipping.